EdbMails Office 365 migration, you can achieve significant cost and time savings as it allows you to directly migrate all your data securely from Exchange server to Office 365. EdbMails office 365 deployment project plan works by accessing the data in the source Live Exchange server and then migrating all these data to your Office 365 user account by making use of impersonation rights granted to a user in both the source server and target Office 365 account.
Office 365 Migration Tool – Features:
- Migrates all your on-premise exchange mailboxes to Office 365 with ease. No matter which exchange server version user is on.
- Performs incremental migration of your Office 365 mailboxes or public folders.
- Support for Public folder migrations
- Migrates between different Office 365 tenants
- Support for batch Office 365 migration or as individual mailboxes
- Differences in language is never a problem with EdbMails. If the data which you migrate is in a different language, then also the software will migrate each of them, including all special characters.
- EdbMails supports office 365 migration from Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- EdbMails ensures that there is no duplication of mails in target mailboxes as it can look for and migrate only those items that haven’t been migrated yet.
- Migrates emails, calendars, tasks, schedules, journals or contacts everything that is present in your source server will be present in the target server in the same hierarchy.
- EdbMails guarantees zero downtime. Users can maintain their workflow as the application puts no limitation to access of the server or respective mailboxes by users.
For more information visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/office-365-migration-features.html